Thursday, January 16, 2014

Projects Projects Everywhere

 

      One thing I can say for sure – I definitely do not lack for things that need to be done!  Every where I turn there are projects and finishing work to be completed!  I have already mentioned many of the items that need to be done in our home.  But, lucky me, in addition to all of our home projects, I have a long list of projects that need to be finished on our work building too.  See, my husband and I operate our own business and the building where that business is located.  That location also has a long list of projects waiting for my attention.  It seems the only thing I am lacking in is time to get all of these projects done!

Here is my dungeon office where I work daily.  Definitely in need of a face lift!

IMG_0176  I really want to do a major overhaul in this room!  I spend way too much time in such a blah space!

A fresh coat of paint is needed in much of the office.

IMG_0177  My son removed all the border that was running along the hallways. Ugh.

And some major organizational work needs to be accomplished pronto!

IMG_0178IMG_0179

    More items on the to do list!  So many projects, it is hard to decide where to start!

2 comments:

  1. You would enjoy getting a different look in your office. Something that you would be able to appreciate pretty much on a daily basis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was thinking I needed something pretty in there. I was even debating wallpapering one of the walls. :)

      Delete